The latest CAMeditor release is now available from Sourceforge:
1) Complete external code lists support for code values via files and import of code lists
2) Enhancements to the evaluator, NDR checks and NIEM re-use scoring tools
3) Performance enhancements to XSD schema importing tool
4) Generation of NIEM EIEC / BIEC dictionary schema from ERwin enterprise model components
5) Support for KeyRef notations in structure editor
6) Enhanced XML example generation
Then there's a raft of fixin's and improvements from over 4 months of development since the last release. Full details are in the release notes PDF documentation and the online tracker system.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to helping make this new release the best yet. And special shout out goes to IEPD Factory team and working with us so we can share code list files between tools.
Please feel free to provide feedback via Sourceforge project discussion area, OASIS CAM dev list, or contacting the team directly.